I'm just sayin'

a new england red sox fan is transported to south of the mason dixon line and then back north again just in time for winter. Then, back to the South. Seriously-- you'll laugh; you'll cry and then you'll cry some more. Warning: not for the faint of heart or weak of knee.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

the rise and fall of my summer in republicanville


On the agenda this month:

move back to Providence.

And it is funny that as soon as I decided to move, I found out that there is a Trader Joe's going in right next door. Damn you fates.

Oh and then, Ben pointed out a license plate that said GWB*OUT--the first anti-Bush piece of bumper or car "art" I have seen since I have been here.

I'm still leaving, dammit.

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger JFlickerson said...

I still don't understand why you're moving back to Providence.

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger ms.coleslaw said...

I do not like it here in Northern Virginia. The people are not nice by any stretch, there's no sense of community, and there seems to be no place for someone like me, who works hard to make the world a better place. We live in this tiny apartment that costs twice what my entire mortgage did (and we had a big yard!!) and the bulletin board at our mail kiosk never has anything posted on it.

I miss my life, my friends, my family and my sense of purpose.

Plus, i can have seltzer delivered.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger JFlickerson said...

oh. I'm sorry. I guess Ben isn't too happy about it though, unless he decides to move up there.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger ms.coleslaw said...

That is the plan--in March.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home