I'm just sayin'

a new england red sox fan is transported to south of the mason dixon line and then back north again just in time for winter. Then, back to the South. Seriously-- you'll laugh; you'll cry and then you'll cry some more. Warning: not for the faint of heart or weak of knee.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I scream for Ice Cream

I'm giving up ice cream. At least full-fatted ice cream. My sister tells me that the new hagaan daas light is very very good. Must try it out.

good bye cold stone creamery. See you later Basken Robbins right across the street. Hasta La Vista Ben and Jerry's.

hello yogurt.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger ms.coleslaw said...

I am looking forward to trying them!!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Clandestine Pug™ said...

Soy ice cream is awesome. But, you have to have acquired taste for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home